Executive Shaving braveheart razor

As above really any views or opinions on the above before I press the purchase button?

Was looking to use the razor for 3 to 4 days growth prior switching back to my 89 for a daily shave.

I really liked it as a shaver though the blade gap makes it quite an aggressive one. Nice weight to it and good finish.
If you have a good technique and prep well it's quite capable of taking care of a few days growth.
I now use the handle with a Gillette Old type head which I find suits my beard and my (slightly sloppy) technique a little better - I find open combs far easier to drag through the stubble under my chin.

Edited for honesty..

Well I bought one and gave it a go on a two day stubble. It defo no EJ89 head. It an aggressive razor which has given me the closest shave yet. Would I use it everyday? Not sure but as a razor to mow down a few days growth on the first pass it is outstanding. Which is what I was after. Fair play to Brian he knows what he on about.

Had my second shave with this bad boy today. Wanted to find out what it was like after a days growth as I have sensitive skin. The razor really does get to grip with things and was soon stripping away.

In the short time I have used it, this razor is brilliant for the first pass and for those really sensitive area around the lower neck line. It has given me no irritation, or drag around ghost areas.

For the second pass it was a bit too harsh and I reverted back to my EJ89.

Conclusion
Brilliant for a few days growth and first shave pass
Excellent for me around my lower neck line which is very sensitive.
Bit to harsh for me for a 2nd or 3rd pass but nothing thayers cant sort out. This has given me the closest shave yet. Defo a BBS shave.

Back
Top Bottom