This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extro Creams

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by globalm, Tuesday September 12, 2017.

1. globalm

globalm Administrator Staff Member

Anyone tried any of these?

What is your view?

Thanks.

2. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

I've heard they perform very well but, as of yet, I have no first hand experience.

3. globalm

Thanks

I might give one a try.

Benz3ne likes this.
  4. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

The Extro Pirata version is apparently unlike most creams in that it's translucent and red!
    [​IMG]

5. globalm

If I can overcome the fear that my face might absorb the colour I might get that one! :D

Benz3ne likes this.
  6. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

If some of us can use the blood-red BBA post-shave balm without issue, I'm sure you can manage that one! ;)

7. nolisco

nolisco

I have two and they are very good. Really enjoy using them, the two I have are Arzachena and Arancia Italiana.

Lathers well for me and the presentation is top notch too. The matching splashes are also very good.

Benz3ne likes this.
  8. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

I can vouch for the splashes, they've got some incredible post-shave feel to them. Well worth the money, and I'm sure that'd translate to the creams performing well!