Favourite Truefitt & Hill Shaving Cream

Hi All I'm Bizzy Working My Way Through The Truefitt & Hill Samples Pack So Far Iv Tried - Trafalgar - West Indian Limes & 1805 , I Didn't like the scent of the west indian lime one but Trafalgar and 1805 are Really Nice , I Don't Like The AfterShave Balms They Burn My Face All 3 Have so Far But The Cream is Great Nice and Thick and Easy to Lather I Will Try Grafton Next Which I Already No Smells Amazing as iv Tried the Cologne - Whats Your Favorite ?

1805, without a doubt. Quite fond of Grafton also, I see they have just released an Apsley cream I suspect is very nice (if the cologne is anything to go by)... I just wish they did a Spanish leather cream.

yeah iv tried the cologne of Apsley it is very nice the cream will be great
As a matter of fact I just wrote a short review of the Apsley shaving cream. Performance-wise, I think it may be the best shaving cream in T&H's line (at least in my "hard" water): I always thought T&H creams were a bit on the thin side for cushioning but Apsley lathers up really well. Scent will be YMMV of course. :)

As a matter of fact I just wrote a short review of the Apsley shaving cream. Performance-wise, I think it may be the best shaving cream in T&H's line (at least in my "hard" water): I always thought T&H creams were a bit on the thin side for cushioning but Apsley lathers up really well. Scent will be YMMV of course. :)
I Have a Sample of the Cologne and it smells amazing I think I will get the shaving cream :0)

I've only tried two products from T&H. The Grafton cream and a sample of the 1805 soap.
Unfortunately I had some irritation with the 1805 soap.

The Grafton cream is excellent. Great performance and scent.

I've only tried two products from T&H. The Grafton cream and a sample of the 1805 soap.
Unfortunately I had some irritation with the 1805 soap.

The Grafton cream is excellent. Great performance and scent.
I havnt tried the T&H Soap it Has the Same Problem as The Geo f Trumper Soap iv heard , the 1805 cream is great liked that one I'm going to try Grafton Next I really like the scent of The Cologne :0)

I havnt tried the T&H Soap it Has the Same Problem as The Geo f Trumper Soap iv heard , the 1805 cream is great liked that one I'm going to try Grafton Next I really like the scent of The Cologne :0)

What's the performance of the cologne like? I fancy buying a bottle.

You can order a complete cologne sampler from the T&H site for about £6, well worth it.

Personally, I found all T&H colognes to be 10/10 in both scent quality and presentation but longevity was very poor for me... Skin scent after 30 minutes and gone completely after 2-3 hours... I require better for nearly £50/100ml.

Back
Top Bottom