Feather Injector

I just scored this on eBay. Sorry to whoever was watching, I couldn't resist :).

s-l1600.jpg

44498068693eaf84d9ba5406f5479557--shaving-soaps.jpg

Great Catch..These Can Fetch Silly Money in the USA..These are Very Mild Indeed..Almost as Mild as the Gillette Trac 11 Injector..Which is the Mildest Injector on the Planet..o_O

Very Similar Design..I Got Sent One to Try by a USA Friend Sometime Ago..You NEED a Twin Blade with this Feather Injector..No Bones about it..A Single Blade is Almost a Waste of Time in this Razor..:)

Its Needs a Sharp Twin Blade to Perform as Designed by the Makers..Like the Gillette..A Rough Idea of its Mildness Would be Summit Akin to the Schick Adjustable on its Number 1 or 2 Lower Setting..Give or Take..3 at the Very Most..:D:D

Billy

Last edited:
Shaves like a Schick type O? Did Schick make the Feather injector(s) or maybe Feather made the Schick type O?
No..The Feather is Japanese..Same Mob that Makes Current Feather Razors & Blades..The Schick Type O is Schick Designed But was Marketed & Made in Japan by the Schick Company which was Sold Off to Pfizer Warner Lambert Company..:)

Billy

I have NOS Schick Twins, NOS Twinjector, the NOS Feather blades arriving with the razor and the current Japanese Schick Injector II blades. Would the current Injector II blades provide a good shave? I don't really want to use many of my "Museum" pieces :).

The modern twin Schick injector blades will be fine. P.

@Sabre - what P. said - and @Fergiebilly - the modern Japanese market twins are very good for me - used one last night in an O Type - I also use them in my Schick I1 - every bit the match of the vintage versions - which like you I own but prefer to use the ones I can replace easily - an exceptionally good blade - yours - I.

Double..They are Made in Japan..Not China..They Feel Different on the Face an All..:)

Billy

OK, they also sell a traditional single blade injector magazine that has identical packaging. Are we absolutely sure these are made in Japan as perhaps Japan does not have stringent "point of manuf." requirements on advertising? I just cannot see a huge demand for this among the Nipponese. As well, there is a Schick Proline B-20 injector blade. Are you absolutely sure these three (including "Chick") are not the same blade and that rebranding is involved? I am not convinced they are all different.

Back
Top Bottom