This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feathers from Thailand

Discussion in 'DE Blades' started by Colin Stenburge, Friday May 11, 2018.

1. I ordered some feather blades to try off eBay. I normally just buy from UK sellers but accidentally ordered some from Thailand.
    Am I likely to be charged import duty?
    Are the blades likely to be counterfeit?
    If they are counterfeit will the be any good?

Many thanks.

Blademonkey likes this.
  2. If your order including postage is under £15 you should be ok regarding charges at this end and it also depends what the seller has declared on the customs form. If the Ebay seller has got good feedback I shouldn't worry about them being counterfeit but there is always that chance when buying anything from Ebay and from certain country's , it's always best practice to buy from a reputable UK seller. P.

Last edited: Friday May 11, 2018
    Colin Stenburge likes this.
  3. I have some for sale in the classifieds (real ones!) but not had many people take me up!

Colin Stenburge likes this.
  4. This comes up quite often, buy from one of the reputable vendors and you’ll definitely get the real thing.

Blademonkey and Colin Stenburge like this.
  5. Spooky. Just seen some of these from Thailand. £1.90 for 5. Think I will give those a miss. Not exactly cheap either.

6. jmudrick

jmudrick

Is Thailand spooky? Guess I'm missing something.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk