Fine American Blend

Good Morning gents.

I have been using Fine American Blend aftershave splash for a few days now and I absolutely love it. I was even complimented by my 18 year old niece yesterday and that never happens.

So my question is, can anyone recommend a cologne or eau de toilete to match it? The Fine website states that American Blend is inspired by YSL Rive Gauche. Any other suggestions please?

Thanks guys.

Barry

I sometimes use Fine American Blend as well and it is a great Aftershave, it lasts quite a long time just as good as an EdT or cologne. My suggestion would be; because the scent lingers a lot longer than an ordinary aftershave, you may mix and ruin the scent by using another edt or cologne on top of it, so why not buy a small atomiser bottle and decant some in there and carry in your pocket or leave in your office or where ever you work.

I like Fine's American Blend. My wife likes it too.

I tend to use it often, except when it's too hot... so I think I must pair it with fragrances like Acqua di Parma Classica or Alvarez Gómez Barbería... Not sure it's right, but... I like it.

Yes I think your right Juan. The Alvarez Gomez is an excellent call. I had a sample of that a few months ago. Think I will invest in a bottle for the summer. Thanks for your help.
Barry

Back
Top Bottom