Finished.!!

In about 5 years I have gone through 2 tubs of Body shop shaving cream (not macca root though, think it had sesame oil in it), 1 Wilkinson sword bowl soap, 1 TOBS real shaving shop and one sandlewood cream.

I have also used around 3/4 of a stick of palmolive and probably around 3/4 of a puck of Tabac both of which are in current use.

Since I started DE shaving - 1 tube of Palmolive.

I can see the bottom of the tubs of a Wilkinson Sword blue tub, Proraso green and a TOBS avocado but I reckon they will still last in to the new year as I kepp trying new stuff out.

I have found that using a Chubby 2 is a great way to get through soaps. If it wasn't for me using the Proraso for a week solid with it to get used to it I still think there would be half a tub of Proraso left.

Since i started DE shaving.

- 1x Proraso Soap (small)
- 1x Proraso Aftershave lotion
- 1x Proraso Pre/Post Cream
- 1x Lea Stick
- 1x Palmolive stick
- 1x Spieck Aftershave lotion

I have my 6x favourite soaps in rotation, so they should last me a couple of years.

I did get a TOBS Jermyn St cream down to about 1/3, but moved that on with my less liked soaps/creams a while back.

Taylor's Sandalwood, Palmolive stick, La Toja stick, Proraso Green tub, Speick cream, and that's about it. I had a tub of Cella go rancid on me? Other than that, anything I don't like or get fed up with has been moved on via BST.

I've got too much open at the moment considering I'm hoping to be off travelling for a year from next summer. At some point, whatever won't be used in time will find its way onto BST.

22 months in and the only full-sized product I have finished is a tube of Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Cream.
I have finished a few travel size creams - Nancy Boy Signature, Nancy Boy Blossomwood and Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad
Next ones I will finish are likely to be TOBS Lavender and TOBS Jermyn St, which are both about a quarter full.
I can't even imagine ever finishing a soap.

This morning a 150ml tub of Omega soap bit the dust. Not bad stuff: similar performance to Proraso soft soap but scent is not so good (for me) and stings a little on on lathering for second and third passes. A worthy contender and I'm glad I tried it, but it won't be bought again. :s