First creams?

good morning,

About to pick up the peppermint and rosemary Simpson cream to go along with a new brush; I'm thinking of a second...

Quite like lavender and also some of the menthol stuff, maybe The No10 cream, any recommendations for a second?

If you want cheap menthol, Proraso green is a good way to go. Not a major hit of menthol but more than enough for most. :) Easy to find and lathers well with decent slickness so a staple for a lot of people.

Tobs grapefruit is a good one. Trumpers Eucris is one of my all time favourite scents, be warned though it's a bit dark and not everyone likes it.

Omega shaving cream is nice as well(their latest formulation of soap in tub is bit disappointing for me), Proraso both green and red. Also from the chemists and supermarkets Palmolive and Ingrams worth trying, From savers Erasmic cream is not bad either.

Thanks all, I picked up some Simpsons peppermint and rosemary and Trufitt and Hill ultimate, I had some Palmolive left over from previously.

Want to pick up something a bit more 'Lavender' and some Proraso at some point in the future.

Wouldn't call it particularly woody, mind you it's not very Lavendery either.
When I'm home tomorrow I'll give it a sniff and report back but I'm useless at scents

Wouldn't call it particularly woody, mind you it's not very Lavendery either.
When I'm home tomorrow I'll give it a sniff and report back but I'm useless at scents

That's kinda a good way to explain the Peppermint and rosemary as well, not quite either, just its own thing.

Back
Top Bottom