First SE?

although being a fan of the classic English Gillette DEs I can't help feeling that an SE would suit me better.

I quite like the look of the MM clog pruf and g-bar but is there an SE considered 'friendlier' than others?

I gather the blades arnt as wide in variety as DEs, but which to go for as an idea?

Any information appreciated really!

although being a fan of the classic English Gillette DEs I can't help feeling that an SE would suit me better.

I quite like the look of the MM clog pruf and g-bar but is there an SE considered 'friendlier' than others?

I gather the blades arnt as wide in variety as DEs, but which to go for as an idea?

Any information appreciated really!
You can't go wrong with an Ever ready 1912, plenty about from a few pounds for a shaver grade to 20 odd for one in good condition boxed.
They give a superb shave and the Gem blades don't cost a great deal.

I can't help feeling that an SE would suit me better.

!

Oh jeeez, skip those goofy/clumsy looking things that either use window scraper, rug cutter, or dogs dangles blades (is that last one right)? It's something with dogs anyway.

Git yerself a purty lookin vintage Schick injector with some good blades. Easiest way for precision shaving....great sight lines.

Don't fall for this SE cult bullshit and especially do not listen to anything Paul (pjgh) types. Best is to put him on ignore like we all do. Oh, certainly no offense meant to Paul. Also, don't let that crazy coot Billy talk you into buying a Rolls.

Martin

Last edited:
Oh jeeez, skip those goofy/clumsy looking things that either use window scraper, rug cutter, or dogs dangles (is that last one right)? It's something with dogs anyway.

Git yerself a purty lookin vintage Schick injector with some good blades. Easiest way for precision shaving....great sight lines.

Don't fall for this SE cult bullshit and especially do not listen to anything Paul (pjgh) types. Best is to put him on ignore like we all do. Oh, certainly no offense meant to Paul.

Martin
Those Schick injectors are very good too, and yes the dogs dangles is close enough :)

Back
Top Bottom