First shave with Gillette Silver Blue

Normally I use Astra SP blades but tried the GSB from Russia in my EJ 89. It ploughed through a 4 day growth with no problems and has left me with a DFS without any irritation at all. Early days but I'm impressed so far. How many shaves do users of this blade generally manage please?

I do three shaves as my skin is sensitive and any more sees slight irritation. If you like this blade, do try Nacet, also by Gillette. Slightly better in all respects. Not greatly better, as GSB is excellent.

Normally I use Astra SP blades but tried the GSB from Russia in my EJ 89. It ploughed through a 4 day growth with no problems and has left me with a DFS without any irritation at all. Early days but I'm impressed so far. How many shaves do users of this blade generally manage please?
I use this blade a lot. You could get five shaves easily but stick to three.
A sharp blade is everything.

My top DE blade.
I usually go for 3-4 shaves. Habit rather than need to change the blade.

Nacet as mentioned already are good. They give more feedback than GSB, but no where near as smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The 3 best blades I have tried are:
1: Nacet
2: GSB
3: Rubies
All Gillette all sharp and very smooth just a matter of which one you like most, for me it's Nacet but to be honest there isn't much between them, I made the mistake of buying 100 Nacet but should have bought 30 packs of each brand for a bit of a change.

Gsb r my fave by far 1 hav 100 left that reminds me tae buy another 100 theyre 19 poun for 100 at connaught at the mo bargain i use all blades twice then pap them

I usually use GSB but today found a Astra left over from a sample pack. A much poorer shave with Astra. Tugging and resistance. Nacet and GSB are best for me and I suspect most skins.

I usually use GSB but today found a Astra left over from a sample pack. A much poorer shave with Astra. Tugging and resistance. Nacet and GSB are best for me and I suspect most skins.
I use astra gsb and pol silvers its true what they say tho it can be a bad shave with a blade in 1 razor yet a great shave with another

Back
Top Bottom