Floid

^ He's right! Mentolado Vigoroso and Suave smell pretty similar, I've not tried Floïd black or Floïd Blue but the latter has RazoRock's 'Barbershop Blue' soap modelled on it. Smells great to me either way. :)

Orange - masaje Genuine mentalado vigoroso.

As it was a trade I'm just making sure with @Oomer that the contents of the bottle match the label
Oomer is a good egg, I'm sure it's the right stuff. Powdery, citrussy, light smelling with a bit of a lingering menthol 'buzz'? That's mentolado vigoroso! I'm not sure of any who do replicate it in soap format, off the top of my head with the exception of Vloïd by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements, though I don't know (a) how close it is, (b) whether it's still available and, (c) where to get it from in the UK...

Oomer is a good egg, I'm sure it's the right stuff. Powdery, citrussy, light smelling with a bit of a lingering menthol 'buzz'? That's mentolado vigoroso! I'm not sure of any who do replicate it in soap format, off the top of my head with the exception of Vloïd by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements, though I don't know (a) how close it is, (b) whether it's still available and, (c) where to get it from in the UK...
Thanks for the kind words Ben. It's 100% vigoroso I would never do that, but I think Shaun was trying to match it up with a soap or cream so he just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the kind words Ben. It's 100% vigoroso I would never do that, but I think Shaun was trying to match it up with a soap or cream so he just wanted to make sure.

Sorry if my post seemed to question your integrity, nothing could be further from the truth. As it wasn't a full bottle I just wanted to check the bottle matched the contents. Very pleased with it & nice to deal with you. I'm glad you've introduced me to my first Floid product, love it.

"Vloïd by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements" - Me, 2017. :p

I think the only places to get it are Italian Barber, here or PAA directly, here. I'd imagine postage to be a bit of a stinger, though...

Back
Top Bottom