Four shave sticks looking for a new home

Digimonkey

Supporter
Supporter
Good evening everyone -

I've realised that I have to rationalise my den a bit. What's on offer are four shave sticks - brand new, in original packaging and unused. For nothing. I haven't been a member here long enough to do a proper PIF but I hope we can do this informally. What's on offer?

1) Lea - the company has re-formulated a few times over the years. This is the vegetarian version before they went back to tallow recently. It is in the old packaging - clear tube with a slight hairline crack in the plastic. Otherwise unblemished.
2) La Toja - I don't think this soap needs much introduction. My travel soap of choice. Vegetarian.
3) Derby - tallow - I bought this in Istanbul and the label is entirely in Turkish.
4) Arko - Ah - the Marmite of the shaving world. Some hate the scent but nobody really complains about the performance. Again, purchased in Istanbul - the label is in Turkish. Which is quite cool. Tallow.

Who do I want these to go to?

Hopefully beginners or new starters who are broadening their horizons. There is no way to invigilate this, I trust people will engage in the spirit of the offer.

The small print -
UK only.
I will pay postage to the recipients. First class but not signed for.
Respond to this thread to be considered - don't pm me.
Hell - I'll throw in a tuck of blades as well.
I will let this run until Sunday 23rd of April then randomly select the recipients.

Free soap - what's not to like? I.

Last edited:
How's about across the pond to Canada provided I pay for the shipping?
Jeff - I can't commit to that at the moment - I simply wanted to pass on the sticks to four different people. If it started to involve PayPal then that is a different ball game. Mind you mate - given the dearth of responses - you never know. I

Right - I am going to move the goal posts. I have four UK members that have expressed interest. Two with a preference and two without. That exactly suits the amount of soap I have to give away. Please consider this offer over. I know I said at the top that it would run until Sunday next but in retrospect I realised that the situation could become more complex than I had appreciated or indeed want. I should immediately have gone for first come - first served. I'll know the next time. I'm sorry if you consider this unfair but I'm simply trying to help some people out and pass on products gratis. To repeat - do not reply further to this thread. I will PM the four later to get post details. I hope you understand my change of tack. Thanks. I

Back
Top Bottom