Gentlemans Face Care Club Shave Cream ...wow, I mean, goodness wow!!!

I don't get it...I never even heard of this cream and it is stunning. Effortless, thick leather, lubrication outta this world...has only 6 ingredients, I think. Does anyone know of it??? Amazon has big tub under £8 ... piled 3. Just had to.

Hmm. Oldest review on Amazon is from July 2016, so probably hasn't been around long, which explains the lack of knowledge.

The About Us page on their website clearly talks about a different company and half the links go to a body building site. They don't list their actual company name and number, which is a requirement for any site that sells online.

Probably fine stuff but someone else's re-branded at a best guess.

Just tried some of this and...
It has very little scent but great lather from a tiny amount, superb cushion and great after feeling of moisturised skin. If you have sensitive skin and do not like over perfumed shaving cream I would recommend this. I just wonder with all the previous posts who actually makes it Maybe Creightons?.

I echo all the rave reviews of GFCC. I have Caribbean Lime, Bergamot and Neroli and Premium. I like all three, and wouldn't be totally unhappy if I just had these three in my rotation. I'd miss my artisans, of course...

These three creams sit just below the best artisans. The scents are all very good but not quite as natural or sophisticated as the best. On the other hand, these are way, way better than Tabac, Cella, Arko, Proraso and the rest of the mass market recommendations.

Performance is impeccable - dab a small amount on either cheek and face lather and the lather comes up rich and creamy in no time. Scent strength is just right - plenty in the linger - and post-shave feel is nice. I'm a big fan.

I echo all the rave reviews of GFCC. I have Caribbean Lime, Bergamot and Neroli and Premium. I like all three, and wouldn't be totally unhappy if I just had these three in my rotation. I'd miss my artisans, of course...

These three creams sit just below the best artisans. The scents are all very good but not quite as natural or sophisticated as the best. On the other hand, these are way, way better than Tabac, Cella, Arko, Proraso and the rest of the mass market recommendations.

Performance is impeccable - dab a small amount on either cheek and face lather and the lather comes up rich and creamy in no time. Scent strength is just right - plenty in the linger - and post-shave feel is nice. I'm a big fan.
Don't want to sound too naive - what does Bergamot & Neroli smell of? Is it floral or citrus?

Many thanks

Last edited:
After using the Lime for the first time last week, I now have all 4 of the scents in the range. It's really good stuff, and at just under £6 a pot on Amazon at the moment it's tremendous value.
GFCC where giving away 2 pots free ( Bergamot and Neroli and Premium) when you bought the Caribbean Lime from Amazon and followed on Facebook not sure if its still going

GFCC where giving away 2 pots free ( Bergamot and Neroli and Premium) when you bought the Caribbean Lime from Amazon and followed on Facebook not sure if its still going
That offer is finished now, but I think there is something similar available when you buy the new Peppermint

Got a message from GFCC saying if you buy the new peppermint from Amazon and let them know the order number via messanger they will send bergamot and neroli post free uk only

Postman came with my freebee shaving cream, I bought 1 pot of peppermint for under £6. They sent me 3 free ones. It's good stuff too.
Now that's customer service.
Thanks @ Jenny & GFCC
Screenshot_20190627-133339~2.png

Update.
I have been asked how i got the free-bees
I sent Jenny an email, i think the address is in one of my SOTD's asking how i would be eligible for the free-bee pots. i basically bought a pot of the new peppermint, it is quite good - not too sweet if you know what i mean. Then put an honest review on Amazon.
I also sent jenny an email with the link to my SOTD where i actually used it.
3 pots turned up(y)

Good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom