This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Chrome Edition Razor

Discussion in 'Cartridge (System) & One-piece Disposable Razors' started by Sabre, Thursday April 26, 2018.

1. Sabre

Sabre

I was tempted by this, but the feedback on the Boots website is that this is chrome plated plastic :( ...

[​IMG]

2. SeanC

SeanC

The weight of the pack instore concurs with this statement. The same process as is used for mobile phone cases etc

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

3. Common Sabre, what is a bit of plasticated chrome, if you are collecting cart handles I believe in 10 years time you will flag yourself for not getting it.

I find the shaves from the Fusion are very very close tho my face brakes out a day later.

Sabre likes this.
  4. I picked one up. Its defo coated plastic but I like it non the less added to on rotation to shave with my chrome Razorock 400 brush and steel bowl combo. I hate wanting everything to match lol

Sabre likes this.