This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gillette Guard Handle

Discussion in 'Cartridge (System) & One-piece Disposable Razors' started by neilwf, Tuesday May 8, 2018.

1. neilwf

neilwf

Since I relearned how to shave properly, the only cartridge razor I've gotten on with is the Gillette Guard. I use it mainly as a travel razor (air travel), or when I need a quick shave early in the morning, and I'm half awake.
    The issue I have with it is the handle, it's too short and too light. Does anyone know of an alternate handle that would be longer and heavier?

2. Sabre

Sabre

The only other versions are the Venus Waterless, and a razor aimed at individuals who need assistance called the Treo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bogeyman likes this.
  3. Sabre

Sabre

You could fill the empty tubes with cement :)

Bogeyman and Mbarn like this.
  4. neilwf

neilwf

Interesting thanks for the input. I'm wondering if I can be bothered to cut the handle off and epoxy a suitable set screw (? M5) into the head. Then use a handle from one of my DE razors.