Gillette UK vs. US Pricing

Our government will hand out taxpayers' cash to anyone as long as they aren't British, so I'm not sure that I was. After all, we have given subsidies to Peru to breed larger guinea pigs for eating, so who can tell where it ends.

JohnnyO. o/
The government doesn’t just give to non-British, they also like to give Scottish people extra, with their free prescriptions and water, whilst the rest of us pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In the interests of full disclosure I should probably say that my sister in law married a Peruvian in the 1970s, lives in Lima and does indeed keep guinea pigs on the roof as a source of clean, fresh meat. However, since we don't get on I wouldn't mind if that particular overseas subsidy stopped.

JohnnyO. o/

In the interests of full disclosure I should probably say that my sister in law married a Peruvian in the 1970s, lives in Lima and does indeed keep guinea pigs on the roof as a source of clean, fresh meat. However, since we don't get on I wouldn't mind if that particular overseas subsidy stopped.

JohnnyO. o/
Not sure if this is tongue-in-cheek like my comments, or genuinely true. Made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro