Greetings from Perth, Western Australia

Whoops - I've been posting on SOTD, but really should have introduced myself first.
I saw the light about four years back, when a work mentor recommended DR Harris to me. Never looked back.
My razor preferences are modern DE stainless steel designs, although I have purchased some vintage razors in the last year or so, and so the rabbit hole beckons ;).
I shave with both modern and vintage blades. Soap wise, I am a tallow fan, although happy to try alternatives.
May I also say that in the short time I have been participating, I have been really impressed with the quality of the photography by members.

Whoops - I've been posting on SOTD, but really should have introduced myself first.
I saw the light about four years back, when a work mentor recommended DR Harris to me. Never looked back.
My razor preferences are modern DE stainless steel designs, although I have purchased some vintage razors in the last year or so, and so the rabbit hole beckons ;).
I shave with both modern and vintage blades. Soap wise, I am a tallow fan, although happy to try alternatives.
May I also say that in the short time I have been participating, I have been really impressed with the quality of the photography by members.
Hello and welcome to TSR, I too have a mix of modern DE/SE razors and vintage DE/SE razors and I'm also a fan of tallow although I also use some very good non tallow soaps.
I like the SOTD posts and I am also impressed by the quality of photography and try my best to produce pictures that I and others will find pleasing to the eye, sometimes I feel I get it right, sometimes not!
Watch that rabbit hole....its deep! :)

Many thanks to all for your warm welcome.
@alfredus - always a pleasure to converse with you, my friend!

@thegallus1 - I am an Eagles man. They have started the season OK; the Dockers not so well. Have a wee dram for me up there.

Probably the wrong place for this question, but I cannot work out how to add a signature for my posts - can someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Many thanks to all for your warm welcome.
@alfredus - always a pleasure to converse with you, my friend!

@thegallus1 - I am an Eagles man. They have started the season OK; the Dockers not so well. Have a wee dram for me up there.

Probably the wrong place for this question, but I cannot work out how to add a signature for my posts - can someone point me in the right direction?
Click on your avitar picture and then click infomation and you will find the signature bit there :)

Thanks @Blademonkey - I've tried this, but can't see any signature section?
I attach a screenshot. Any ideas?
TSR%20screenshot%20170404_zpsxia6c8ol.png

Back
Top Bottom