Greetings from the Emerald Isle

Hello to you all.
My name's Manicdee and I live on the East coast of Ireland in the County of Wicklow known as the Garden of Ireland. I have been DE shaving since Sept 2016.
At present I own just a couple of razors, a Vintage 1930s brass OC Gillette and a EJ89.
I have a love for Fougere shaving soaps/creams. Whilst I have never owned or even held a Straight razor, I would like to progress to one at some stage.
I am also a member of another shaving forum and I see many of those members are here.
So let the journey, commence.

Hello to you all.
My name's Manicdee and I live on the East coast of Ireland in the County of Wicklow known as the Garden of Ireland. I have been DE shaving since Sept 2016.
At present I own just a couple of razors, a Vintage 1930s brass OC Gillette and a EJ89.
I have a love for Fougere shaving soaps/creams. Whilst I have never owned or even held a Straight razor, I would like to progress to one at some stage.
I am also a member of another shaving forum and I see many of those members are here.
So let the journey, commence.
Hello and welcome Manicdee, relax and enjoy, hope to hear from you soon. Paul. :)

Back
Top Bottom