Guerrilla by Wolfman Razors

Paul

Vendor Sponsor
I have two on the way, one for a pass around. Any interest?
Kl1OzA7.jpg

More pics posted by James here: http://imgur.com/a/S8tyU

I will keep a list here & on ATG until it arrives. I normally limit to 26 members so roughly six months.
Pass Around
UK
1.Rowlers (ATG)
2.MrK1 (TSR/ATG)
3.Burgundy (ATG)
4.Wayne Pritchard (TSR)
5.MPH (TSR)
6.JayGee (TSR)
7.Barry Giddens (TSR)
8.AndyMc133 (TSR)
9.Imunro69 (TSR)
10.Looney12345 (ATG)
11.The Geordie Shaver (TSR)
12.Godfather (ATG)
13.?
Euro
14. morr (TSR / ATG)
15. Kypros Christodoulides (TSR)

One UK spot left. Razors are still in Heathrow, somewhere.

morr has asked to be included & I don't see why there can't be a Euro leg after the UK one. Euro members will have to pay an equivalent postage, tracked airmail/EMS.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Paul for including me, this is my first pass around and I'll make damn sure everything goes as planned. The razor will be respected, and send to the next participant EMS datapost which is an insured, tracked and signed for service.It will be sterilised in 96 proof alcohol and I'll even include a few new blades the next person in line might want to try the razor with. I'll be using it with my trusted Feathers and Polsilver iridiums. This will be the first time in my life that I'll be shaving every day to get the utmost out of it. What a beautiful thought. If I like it I'll buy one, or the pass around one if it becomes available for sale.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Paul for including me, this is my first pass around and I'll make damn sure everything goes as planned. The razor will be respected, and send to the next participant EMS datapost which is an insured, tracked and signed for service.It will be sterilised in 96 proof alcohol and I'll even include a few new blades the next person in line might want to try the razor with. I'll be using it with my trusted Feathers and Polsilver iridiums. This will be the first time in my life that I'll be shaving every day to get the utmost out of it. What a beautiful thought. If I like it I'll buy one, or the pass around one if it becomes available for sale.
From what material is the razor constructed? I'd say be careful using ethanol if it's aluminium, they don't get on. If it's isopropyl alcohol, crack on! :D

Back
Top Bottom