Hai Karate 2 for 1£ (that's crazy, 50p each!) at Poundworld

Just been to my local Poundworld (Ocean Terminal Edinburgh) and spotted this, I took 2 to the checkout to ask the lady if it's the legit price, she smiled and said yes!
From the bottle it smells exactly like Pinaud Clubman, I will use it tonight and report later.
I recon it's not from the original manufacturer, probably a licensed product but should be the same stuff.rachunek.jpg

It is a very good deal for sure, recently I received not so good comments about this aftershave from few people, two of them on same day, one of them is a young lady the other one is my girlfriends friend in her late 30's, one told me that it smells like/reminds her furniture polish other one saying that she smelt much better aftershaves on me.

It is a very good deal for sure, recently I received not so good comments about this aftershave from few people, two of them on same day, one of them is a young lady the other one is my girlfriends friend in her late 30's, one told me that it smells like/reminds her furniture polish other one saying that she smelt much better aftershaves on me.

Interesting views @Sezer1974 I think it just smells like talc/powdery, and a bit like original Clubman. There are nicer smelling A/S but I wouldn't say it's bad at all. Some furniture polish smells great just to ad!:D:rolleyes:

Interesting views @Sezer1974 I think it just smells like talc/powdery, and a bit like original Clubman. There are nicer smelling A/S but I wouldn't say it's bad at all. Some furniture polish smells great just to ad!:D:rolleyes:
I agree :) in my opinion it doesn't smell bad at all and exactly you said, to my nose it smells like talc powder and similar scent to Clubman.
I found a 3/4 full vintage Hai Karate, but it was badly gone off as it was very dark brown and smelt awful and vinegary. I would love to hear a comparison of the Original and the Later Hai Karate.

I agree :) in my opinion it doesn't smell bad at all and exactly you said, to my nose it smells like talc powder and similar scent to Clubman.
I found a 3/4 full vintage Hai Karate, but it was badly gone off as it was very dark brown and smelt awful and vinegary. I would love to hear a comparison of the Original and the Later Hai Karate.
Aww that's a shame that the vintage was so badly gone off! I too would love to know what the vintage one was like!

Aww that's a shame that the vintage was so badly gone off! I too would love to know what the vintage one was like!
Yes, I dumped the contents in to the sink(mistake, should have flushed to toilet) and the bad smell lingered good 2 days, my intention was to decant the modern HK to the vintage bottle as the label is still good but bottle still smells gone of HK after washing.

Back
Top Bottom