Heavy hitters?

I like soaps with a more masculine smell. Maybe I'm overcompensating but I love the smell of Tabac for instance. Of course I fancy some flowers, ferns and herbs but I looking for a soap that smells different, heavy, less delicate! I've been told that Extro Tabacco is nice? Any more suggestions?

I like soaps with a more masculine smell. Maybe I'm overcompensating but I love the smell of Tabac for instance. Of course I fancy some flowers, ferns and herbs but I looking for a soap that smells different, heavy, less delicate! I've been told that Extro Tabacco is nice? Any more suggestions?
You can't get more masculine than Bay Rum ....I like the OSP Bay Rum shaving soap but there are many brands, Stirling, M-T, ect :)

Is there a soap that isn't on your "to buy", list?....
Yes, there are quite a few I have no interest in but many more I have, I love triple milled hard soaps, getting into HR Harris and Klar soaps and a few more I've got my eye on like some of the SV soaps but there are worse things to be addicted to, it's all clean fun :)

Give TOBS Sandalwood cream or soap a try. It is not full on sandalwood, best I can explain; mixture of sandalwood and imperial leather. Both the soap and cream performs great and if you like the smell, the aftershave lotion and aftershave gel smells exactly the same as soap and cream.

Give TOBS Sandalwood cream or soap a try. It is not full on sandalwood, best I can explain; mixture of sandalwood and imperial leather. Both the soap and cream performs great and if you like the smell, the aftershave lotion and aftershave gel smells exactly the same as soap and cream.

Got the Tobs cream. Nice civilised performer but now looking for something more darker. Any Stirling, Chiseled Face users?

Back
Top Bottom