Hello (finally)! My 3 week shaving den (Photos)

I've finally been able to register on the forum. Whilst I've been waiting to do so I've been chatting to Nick Sorrell who has been a great source of knowledge and advice.

I've been wet shaving for just 3 weeks. My first batch of orders:

image.jpg

My second batch of orders:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Many thanks to Anthony from The Shave Lounge for kindly giving me TSR discount code. Most of my kit was purchased from The Shave Lounge. Excellent service!

I'm waiting for the stands I ordered from Razors Direct to arrive along with the rest of the vintage Gillette razors I've bought to arrive from the US. Some of the soaps I've ordered should arrive in the next few days.

I've finally been able to register on the forum. Whilst I've been waiting to do so I've been chatting to Nick Sorrell who has been a great source of knowledge and advice.

I've been wet shaving for just 3 weeks. My first batch of orders:

image.jpg

My second batch of orders:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Many thanks to Anthony from The Shave Lounge for kindly giving me TSR discount code. Most of my kit was purchased from The Shave Lounge. Excellent service!

I'm waiting for the stands I ordered from Razors Direct to arrive along with the rest of the vintage Gillette razors I've bought to arrive from the US. Some of the soaps I've ordered should arrive in the next few days.

Well, you definitely aren't wasting any time. A very nice setup you are putting together.

It goes without saying that is an incredible collection of shaving paraphernalia for 3 weeks into the DE shaving journey but I have to pay special attention to the tidy desk and clock with hygrometer, room humidity is something to acknowledge!

May you continue to sink ever deeper into the rabbit hole of DE shaving in our company....

Wow man. I've been in this for more than a year and still don't have that much stuff in the den. :)

Welcome and all the best!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I have being DE and shavette shaving for the last 3 years, never mind 3 Weeks and still have no were near that much stuff...

I really need to get finger out and go on a shopping spree

Back
Top Bottom