Hello for the inexperienced

Hi all,

Wish I had found this group a couple of months ago prior to making the move into DE shaving.
I have always had problems with shaving rashes and ingrown hair but just accepted it and continued using a mach3.
Since changing over to DE shaving my skin feels great and I find it a pleasure to shave rather than a necessity.
I rushed head first in with little research and quickly grew my collection rather than honing my technique. Since joining the forum I must say all the advice is great and wished I had came here sooner. Anyway I am here now and loving the experience of DE shaving and the community around it.
This is my current selection of shaving products -
Razors. Muhle R106 (my go to razor), Timor closed comb, Gillette D4 fatboy and E1 fatboy (which the adjuster is broke), Gillette super speed (no date code), L2 flare tip super speed, W4 black tip super speed.
Blades. Persona.
Brush. Muhle synthetic fibre Silverton
Cream. Executive shave co Natural and citrus kiss.
Balm. Executive shave co citrus kiss, Scottish fine soaps thistle and black pepper.
I have Satche soap works tagged, stud and Liam Cruz sets heading over from the states also.
Anyway thanks to all that have contributed to the group and for the great advise that is there for new members.

Welcome Paul

It looks like you've sampled a fair few razors already, but how about blades?
They can make all the difference to your shaves. I recommend you try Astra SP and Shark.
PM me your address and I'll send you some blades to try.
Thank you Paul really kind offer but I also purchased a variety pack when starting my kit, I did splash cash unnecessarily when staring out, so maybe another member of the forum would benefit more than me. Thank you though for offering a newbie some free stuff.
Current blade selection,
  • Personna x10 individual blades
  • Wilkinson Sword x5 individual blades
  • Timor x10 individual blades
  • Feather x10 individual blades
  • Merkur x10 individual blades
  • Gillette Silver Blue x5 individual blades

Back
Top Bottom