Hello from a South African in the UK

Hi everyone,

I'm a South African living in the UK that recently stumbled across the world of wet shaving. I purchased the Muhle R106 gift set from Executive Shaving, and after only one shave can safely say that I am a DE convert.

I'm visiting SA in a couple months and would like to give my dad some shaving soaps as a gift. Being new to the scene the amount of soaps available can be a little overwhelming. After some research I'm considering Taylor of Old Bond Street, Truefitt & Hill, Tabac & Mitchell's Wool Fat.

I'd like to get him something tried and tested and would really appreciate any advice.

Looking forward to my time here :)

Hello and welcome to the forum @Remy

With regards to soap as always it depends on your budget and taste but Mitchell's Wool Fat is a must in my book. Buy him the one in the pretty ceramic dish and I am sure you will be onto a winner.

Hope this helps and enjoy! :)

Hello and welcome to the forum @Remy

With regards to soap as always it depends on your budget and taste but Mitchell's Wool Fat is a must in my book. Buy him the one in the pretty ceramic dish and I am sure you will be onto a winner.

Hope this helps and enjoy!
clip_image001.png

Thanks, Wayne! Appreciate the advice. I'm sure he'll love it.

Good afternoon Remy welcome, ive only been on this forum for a few weeks myself and found its a real friendly place.

Thanks for the Welcome, Luka :)

Back
Top Bottom