Hello from Cheshire

Hi There,

Been 'lurking' for some time now, so i thought i would say hello!

I reverted back to DE shaving just about 2.5 years ago and fell down the proverbial 'Rabbit Hole' pretty quickly:D........a feeling that many of you no doubt know.

Ive been through many razors, blades, soaps, creams, aftershaves and a few brushes and further to a very recent epiphany have settled very much on the Rockwell 6s as the main weapon of choice, along with a soap/cream rotation of SV Dolomiti, LPL Fougere, Tabac, Haslinger Sandalwood and Exec Shavings great sensitive and Bayrum shaving cream. By far and away my favourite blade is the PSI........although i must say that i have tried a number of other blades with the 6S and it just seems to bring the best out of any blade.

Anyway, enough of the babble, I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum and joining in the banter.

Cheers
M

Welcome M.....Enjoy the ride.

*****Blademonkey******.......could you suggest a source for OSP Bay Rum.....would love a tub but can't seem to locate a supplier.
Unfortunately that particular soap scent has now been discontinued , it is now as rare as a really rare thing! However You can still buy OSP Spice Road from connaughts shaving, this is quite similar Imo.

Back
Top Bottom