Hello from Harrogate.

Hi Guys and Ladies,

A brief introduction from myself. I've been wet shaving ( cartridge), for around 30 years, both my face and head, not as much on my head now, as some of that is now self shearing. I decided to give DE a try around two months ago and I'm loving it. I started with a Wilkinson sword basic razor and blades, then found a new unused Merkur 25c in a charity shop, for £5.00 and picked up a Gillette slim twist for £2.00. I'm currently using 5 O'clock yellows, Proraso green soap and an Omega 49 brush. Loving the forum too.

Regards,

Chick.

Hi Guys and Ladies,

A brief introduction from myself. I've been wet shaving ( cartridge), for around 30 years, both my face and head, not as much on my head now, as some of that is now self shearing. I decided to give DE a try around two months ago and I'm loving it. I started with a Wilkinson sword basic razor and blades, then found a new unused Merkur 25c in a charity shop, for £5.00 and picked up a Gillette slim twist for £2.00. I'm currently using 5 O'clock yellows, Proraso green soap and an Omega 49 brush. Loving the forum too.

Regards,

Chick.
Hello & welcome to TSR!
White Rose, White Rose....:D

Hi Guys and Ladies,

Regards,

Chick.
Hi Chick! Welcome to the forum, from your friendly agents :) Agent L

Back
Top Bottom