Hello from Manchester

HaHa I was in a conversation for a good ten minutes with another newbie now we were talking about nicks and cuts, suddenly somebody jumps in and suggests ALL newbies have blunt razors and can't strop and that's why we nick ourselves. I then explained my razors are honed by a very good guy and that I own several razors and only used once, hence no need to strop yet. I was asked who my honer was as the enquirer knew anybody and everybody that was any good. I gave the persons name from here in the Uk and pow I was banned forever no explanation.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm must disagree although I know your having a laugh, there were friendly people on the forum, shame they all seemed to be new ( wonder why ) the not nice members were all long standing members and had little idols of one man they preyed and worshipped each and everyday, it was kind of like a cult following, this idol they worshiped relentlessly. Now if you said anything directly or indirectly that didn't qualify to you having the same regard and respect of the status of this idol you got banned from the site without warning. It escapes me at the moment but I'm sure this God like idol they all worshipped had a female name.

I don't use a straight myself, SE and DE only.I think the problem stems from straight razor users just not being a very friendly bunch.:eek:(Just kidding):D:D

Hope you enjoy the forum, i'm sure you will

Pat
Sorry I'm due to receive some DE's myself soon, so I'm looking forward to trying those out as well. Then I will be asking for help re blades and techniques

Back
Top Bottom