Hello from Scotland

Embarrasing: I'm sure I was a member of this forum in the distant past but I don't know the log in and the forum doesn't recognise me!
Never mind, I've registered (again) as after several years happily shaving without thought to what I might be missing, I suddenly realised all was not quite as good as it could be.
About to ask a question in the brush section about what I should do to rectify this...

Amazing wealth of information here, have really enjoyed reading through a lot of it. Hope I can contribute a little.

Embarrasing: I'm sure I was a member of this forum in the distant past but I don't know the log in and the forum doesn't recognise me!
Never mind, I've registered (again) as after several years happily shaving without thought to what I might be missing, I suddenly realised all was not quite as good as it could be.
About to ask a question in the brush section about what I should do to rectify this...

Amazing wealth of information here, have really enjoyed reading through a lot of it. Hope I can contribute a little.
Welcome back :)

Back
Top Bottom