Here's one I made earlier!

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpg image.jpg I had a Proraso made by Omega boar brush I had been meaning to re handle for a while because I was not happy with the fake chrome handle. I had someone re handle my Omega Pro 48 in resin for the same reason and am very happy with it but I've always wanted a ceramic handled boar brush, so I found a suitable Cornish pottery bud vase and cut the top off with my dremel multi tool, cut the plastic shroud from the knot and then filled the vase with glass fibre resin and carefully positioned the knot and held in place for the time it took the resin to go off. I now have a unique boar brush with a Cornish pottery handle. It fits nicely in the hand and I think it looks fab. :)

View attachment 26428 View attachment 26427 I had a Proraso made by Omega boar brush I had been meaning to re handle for a while because I was not happy with the fake chrome handle. I had someone re handle my Omega Pro 48 in resin for the same reason and am very happy with it but I've always wanted a ceramic handled boar brush, so I found a suitable Cornish pottery bud vase and cut the top off with my dremel multi tool, cut the plastic shroud from the knot and then filled the vase with glass fibre resin and carefully positioned the knot and held in place for the time it took the resin to go off. I now have a unique boar brush with a Cornish pottery handle. It fits nicely in the hand and I think it looks fab. :)

Looks the business Paul.....;)

Back
Top Bottom