Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here[emoji4] Just starting my journey with the safety razor (Muhle R89). Only two shaves past me and I can tell you that I'm already converted . Hope to have a nice time here and exchange experience with you.

Cheers

Matt

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Hello Matt. You have probably picked the best razor to start your journey into wet shaving so you have given yourself the best of starts. All you need to know about shaving can be found within these walls, welcome to The Shaving Room. Paul.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here[emoji4] Just starting my journey with the safety razor (Muhle R89). Only two shaves past me and I can tell you that I'm already converted . Hope to have a nice time here and exchange experience with you.

Cheers

Matt

Hello & welcome Matt. Sit back and relax. You are in safe hands ;)

Richard

Hello Matt. You have probably picked the best razor to start your journey into wet shaving so you have given yourself the best of starts. All you need to know about shaving can be found within these walls, welcome to The Shaving Room. Paul.
Yes, I did a little research before purchasing one. I bought a set of Derby blades but haven't tried them yet as I'm still using the Muhle blade supplied with DE [emoji4]

Derby works with some people, but you should buy a sample pack.You'll enjoy trying the different brands. You will hate some brands and love others. Every face is different. I dont think the sharpest such as feather, give the best shave, close but not comfortable for me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom