Hi from Bangor Co.Down N.I.

Hi, well after getting a stainless steel Sanguine shavette and Wilkinson Swords blades just to try and see how good a shave it gives over the like of a Gillette Mach rollerball whatever I was impressed with the shave after getting the hang of making faces and skin stretching and it also helped that I would leave my beard growth to 7 days as the the Gillette was a bit beat with it. After doing some reading I decided in the end to go for the Edwin Jagger Black Chrome 3D DE razor, Proraso Pre and Post Shave Cream Sandalwood and Proraso Pre and Post Shave Cream Sandalwood from Henry Tibbs (who is actually only a couple of miles from where I live and has provided great service), I already had a Wilkinson Sword brush which I have been told not to replace(fathers day pressie, also need a stand and bowl) and Cade shave cream, the new razor is a pleasure to use and the Proraso lather is brilliant, this has created a bit of a relaxing shaving ritual and I'm looking forward to trying out all the different shave soaps etc.

Cheers
Steven

Hi, well after getting a stainless steel Sanguine shavette and Wilkinson Swords blades just to try and see how good a shave it gives over the like of a Gillette Mach rollerball whatever I was impressed with the shave after getting the hang of making faces and skin stretching and it also helped that I would leave my beard growth to 7 days as the the Gillette was a bit beat with it. After doing some reading I decided in the end to go for the Edwin Jagger Black Chrome 3D DE razor, Proraso Pre and Post Shave Cream Sandalwood and Proraso Pre and Post Shave Cream Sandalwood from Henry Tibbs (who is actually only a couple of miles from where I live and has provided great service), I already had a Wilkinson Sword brush which I have been told not to replace(fathers day pressie, also need a stand and bowl) and Cade shave cream, the new razor is a pleasure to use and the Proraso lather is brilliant, this has created a bit of a relaxing shaving ritual and I'm looking forward to trying out all the different shave soaps etc.

Cheers
Steven
Hello and welcome Steven, a relaxing shaving ritual, sounds perfect. :)

Thanks for the welcome messages here's a pic of what I have so far
BR8lQj0BYeg

Hi Steven and Pat,
I definitely agree Skye is beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't like Talisker and prefer Speysides, but I did enjoy trying the Gaelic Whiskies like Poit Dhubh and Te Bheag. They have a shop in Isle Ornsay on Skye. Have you tried them? What did you think?

Andy.

Hi Steven and Pat,
I definitely agree Skye is beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't like Talisker and prefer Speysides, but I did enjoy trying the Gaelic Whiskies like Poit Dhubh and Te Bheag. They have a shop in Isle Ornsay on Skye. Have you tried them? What did you think?

Andy.

Hello Andy
I've tried my fair share of whisky but I don't think I've had the pleasure of the two you have mentioned.Next time I'm in that neck of the woods, I'll seek them out.;)

Slainte Mhath

Back
Top Bottom