Hi from Inverness

Just a quick hello from Inverness. My name is Andy. I've been de shaving for 6 years now. Was happy with just a EJ 86 and a EJ pure badger brush. However, in the last year or so I began building a collection - mostly Merkurs and Vulfix brushes along with various soaps and creams. My pride and joy is my recently acquired vintage Gillette Aristocrat jnr. Very addictive hobby this! ;) Also follow a few youtube channels - PaulH, KevyShaves, Another Cut above amongst many others. Who would've thought watching another man shave could be enjoyable?

Looking forward to participating in the de shaving community. :)

Hi Pat and Steven,
I definitely agree Skye is beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't like Talisker and prefer Speysides, but I did enjoy trying the Gaelic Whiskies like Poit Dhubh and Te Bheag. They have a shop in Isle Ornsay on Skye. Have you tried them? What did you think?

Andy.

Welcome Andy. Inverness is one gorgeous town. I paddled in the River Ness many many years ago - bracing does not come close!

Hi David68,
I have been meaning to reply. Is that a RAF badge, were you stationed at Kinloss or Lossiemouth?

I like the city of Inverness and really love the area around it. Never been brave enough to paddle the River Ness though. My guess is it probably close to North Sea cold. :confused:

Andy.

Back
Top Bottom