Hi from sunny Biggleswade

Hi gents
I've recently started shaving my head after years of using clippers, tried the cheapie super market disposable razors and to be honest have made quite a mess of my head lol
A few months on and I've treated myself to a Muhle R89 and some Astra Sp blades after reading many post on here, the shaves are a world apart, I still regularly have cuts here and their but much better than the disposable's. I guess this will get better with time and practice
All the best
Marc

Hi Marc! have you tried headblade or omnishaver (my fav ones!)? About the cuts, I suggest to shave with a very fine layer of vaseline or petroleum jelly (cheaper and promote the same effect) with a generous layer of e45 cream or, once again, aqueous cream (boots, Waitrose brands).

Hi gents
I've recently started shaving my head after years of using clippers, tried the cheapie super market disposable razors and to be honest have made quite a mess of my head lol
A few months on and I've treated myself to a Muhle R89 and some Astra Sp blades after reading many post on here, the shaves are a world apart, I still regularly have cuts here and their but much better than the disposable's. I guess this will get better with time and practice
All the best
Marc
Hello & welcome, sir. Heaps of support and guidance to be found on TSR.

Back
Top Bottom