How's YOUR day?

Darkbulb said:
Mine can be summed up like this. Taken 5 mins ago

Heh, don't expect much luck with these guys recognizing US places. They have a naturally xenophobic nature that I have become used to (mostly) and they don't care about Yankee related cities.

Because I have lived in the Bay Area and also the Midwest, I know right about where that pic was taken. Yep, it's very familiar to me.

This is the Downtown part of Muncie, Indiana. The city of Muncie and the Equator are on the same line as you probably know. If I'm not mistaken, Mt. Muncie is at your back.

Pretty good eh?

DSC_0580_zpsda70c89a.jpg

Darkbulb said:
Mine can be summed up like this. Taken 5 mins ago

Mmmm! Union Square San Francisco?

My day? Glasgow, Pishing rain, blowing a hooley, highlight watching my pishy team draw with another pishy team in an altogether pishy game. Apart from that. Fantastic! :icon_sad:

Bechet45 said:
dodgy said:
They have a naturally xenophobic nature

The city of Muncie and the Equator are on the same line as you probably know.

I'm sober and don't get the joke.

Sorry Carl, I was at my most facetious there. Maybe you aren't alone.

Thought it might be amusing to point out a (non existent) fear and hatred of Yankees and other foreigners. That came across well I see.

Muncie is a nothing special little town about 70 miles from Chicago. You normally don't think of al fresco dining there anytime, but even less in the winter.

Mount Muncie might have been something that has disappeared or something.

Pretty funny eh?

-18C again this morning. So cold that salt has stopped melting the ice. Been like this for what seems forever. Just stay inside and listen to audiobooks(;-(.

Back
Top Bottom