Iphone 5s users?

Hello,

Any Iphone 5s users out there in TSR land? In need of a new phone, and the 5s looks quite good both price wise, and in terms of online reviews. As with shaving, turning to TSR for any honest personal reviews.

Never used an Apple phone before, and a little overwhelmed by the choices etc....

Thanks, Richard

Hello,

Any Iphone 5s users out there in TSR land? In need of a new phone, and the 5s looks quite good both price wise, and in terms of online reviews. As with shaving, turning to TSR for any honest personal reviews.

Never used an Apple phone before, and a little overwhelmed by the choices etc....

Thanks, Richard
Love mine,...never wanted to upgrade,...mebbe the SE, but no rush for me,...off contract now £5pm sim only for the same contract that was costing £22.

The 5s is a solid phone, my only concern would be how long it'll be supported in terms of updates as it's already four years old. The 4s went out of support September-ish last year so my guess is another two years. It is a guess though.

If you're only planning to keep it for that long this may not be a problem, but if you're planning to keep it for longer I'd be looking at the SE.

5s got one. It has worked well up to now. Its starting to freeze up on on internet uses. Have to sign off then back on.
As a phone, its reception is a little week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5s is a solid phone ......... But I'll go with steve on this: The SE is a much better choice, considering the 5S's time spent already on the market. You can get the SE on a contract for buttons, too.

I'd second the above - SE is the same size, quicker, a little more expensive but should last longer (in terms of battery, longevity and updates).

Don't be afraid about switching to Apple products. They're exceptionally easy to use, hence why Apple is the biggest tech company in the world. Plus, nowadays, you can get guides/how-to/iPhone for dummies books which are pretty intuitive. I've just switched from Android to Apple after about 8 years of using Android phones (though I used Apple phones previous to that) and it's refreshingly easy! Good luck with your search!

Back
Top Bottom