Is this the cheapest SE out there?

Their website is weird. Google Translate and spell checker gone crazy?
tiltshave.com said:
THE CLOSER & SMOOTHER SHAVE
Generously cover your face and laughing.
You'll know you're good to go when your skin is invisible.
Adjusting the blade to just the right angle is key for your shape.
About a 32 degree angle is the sweet spot.
The idea of invisible skin makes me shudder. :eek:
Other than that - I'll pass - looks too familiar. Making money from other people's work.
And it's not the cheapest SE out there. I paid less for most of my vintage SE razors.
And the BiC Metal is muuuuch cheaper if you can find it (and if you consider it an SE, which I do, due to a technicality) :D

The blades are weird. What are they? 12 blades in one magazine?
And have a look at the key of the magazine - definitely unlike any other I've seen:
logo_600x.jpg

web site said:
With the razor in left hand, and the injector in right hand. Lean the two together in the direction of magnet.
Magnet? Intrigued.

Their website is weird. Google Translate and spell checker gone crazy?

The idea of invisible skin makes me shudder. :eek:
Other than that - I'll pass - looks too familiar. Making money from other people's work.
And it's not the cheapest SE out there. I paid less for most of my vintage SE razors.
And the BiC Metal is muuuuch cheaper if you can find it (and if you consider it an SE, which I do, due to a technicality) :D
No doubt about it, the Bic Metal is an SE razor and a good one imo. :) P.

According to Amazon

Seller Name is: Shen Zhen Zhong Zhi Yun Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si

and if you think that is long and complicated check out the adress: Bao An Qu Sha Jing Jie Dao Hao Xiang Lu Sha Jing Qing Nian Chuang Ye Zhong Xin 507
Must be a real so-and-so when the policeman asks for your name or you need to give the taxi driver your address.

Back
Top Bottom