This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LaBarbiera

Discussion in 'General Shaving' started by hectorsgaf, Monday May 14, 2018.

1. Starting to find these guys efficient and competitive. Views?

2. Sabre

Sabre

3. I suppose part question, part heads up. These guys seem to be very competetive. Just wondered what members' experiences were if any. Sorry if the original post confused. :(

4. Sabre

Sabre

I am still none the wiser? Soap or cream maker? Razors? Confused o_O

5. Nalves

Nalves

My guess is you might be referring to the LaBarbiera Ebay/Amazon shop.

If so, never tried their service, but apart from some good deals, in general I personally don't find their prices that enticing.

6. Again, apologies if leaving out a space in the name confused you . La Barbiera. A simple google search may have assisted. Ebay shops, amazon shops etc etc. I am simply asking if any members have any positive / negative views. GENERALLY. They seem very competitive on price but price is sometimes not everything.

7. Thank you. Yes. Some of their stuff IS very well priced. Sorry, you posted while I was typing.

8. Nalves

Nalves

Their blade selection is quite good, as well as the prices. Check out the Permasharp and the Astras.

Great offer on Proraso products, although these you can get them cheaper if you buy outside UK.

Again, it's just my first impression, never shopped with them.