LAVENDER. HEARD OF IT?

Gents, I absolutely like lavender. Fields of lavender. Lavender scent. Lavender colour.

But... I got some nasty irritation with a L'Occitanne Lavender cologne years ago.. so I stopped using it.

Lately, I've tried Phoenix & Beau's Albion, which has lavender amongst its "scents". No reaction. Thank God.

Now, of course, I NEED a lavender AS and a cologne. I've just tried Fine's Lavender... but it's not exactly fresh, though nice.

Comments? Which lavender AS AND cologne would you recommend?

I'm lazy I know...

Gents, I absolutely like lavender. Fields of lavender. Lavender scent. Lavender colour.

But... I got some nasty irritation with a L'Occitanne Lavender cologne years ago.. so I stopped using it.

Lately, I've tried Phoenix & Beau's Albion, which has lavender amongst its "scents". No reaction. Thank God.

Now, of course, I NEED a lavender AS and a cologne. I've just tried Fine's Lavender... but it's not exactly fresh, though nice.

Comments? Which lavender AS AND cologne would you recommend?

I'm lazy I know...
I use The Norfolk Lavender Co - English Lavender Cologne Spray.
Made from their own lavender grown in Norfolk, it's very nice indeed.
This can be ordered from www.norfolk-lavender.co.uk
It's well worth looking at their website as they make many lavender products. I hope you find what you are looking for. P.

I use The Norfolk Lavender Co - English Lavender Cologne Spray.
Made from their own lavender grown in Norfolk, it's very nice indeed.
This can be ordered from www.norfolk-lavender.co.uk
It's well worth looking at their website as they make many lavender products. I hope you find what you are looking for. P.

I knew it was worth asking....

Thank you!:cool:

+1 on Ach Brito Lavanda.

Castle Forbes Lavender stuff, now that's some serious lavender scent. Although at a higher price, great products IMHO. I really like the balm. Try to smell a lavender essential oil from the bottle, that should give you an idea on the CF scent.

Back
Top Bottom