LEA Classic Shaving Cream

Couldn't see a review for this already, which is surprising:

Interestingly, this states it's for sensitive skin on the tub, which sandalwood rarely is. So something to bear in mind if your skin is prone to reaction.

The tin it comes in appears identical to the Simpsons' cream and this has a similar mousse-like consistency, but the ingredients lists do differ. It made me wonder if they produce cream for other people.

The fragrance is described as Sandalwood and Oak Moss, which is an unusual combination, but very pleasant. Scent strength is pretty good in the tin but didn't hang around long past the initial lather, it's not bad though.

It was easy to get a good amount of lather and generally bloomed whenever I showed it a drop of water. Slickness and protection seemed decent too, with nicks fairly rare.

This had by far the strongest cooling sensation of any cream I have ever used.

Post shave feel was a little bit of a let down, not bad but not the greatest either. Adequate is perhaps the best description.

It quickly became something I looked forward to using and I would be happy to recommend, even more so given the value it offers.

Full review here.

Back
Top Bottom