Lea Shave Stick

For those that didn't know, Lea in Spain has brought back their original formula shave stick after a disastrous reformulation that brought forth complaints from many wetshavers, not unlike that which occurred with the Erasmic stick reformulation. The new & improved stick is simply incredible. It has tallow & glycerin and explodes with lather that has both cushion & glide. I'm talking Arko level here, but with a far more subtle & delightful scent. I openly admit that I favor shave sticks as they are handy to use and really shine with a good synthetic brush. Try it and be amazed. Cheap price as well:

http://connaughtshaving.com/leasss.html

Can someone make this 'new formula' subject clear??
-When did Lea switched to this new(better) formula? possibly explaining the package which one is good which one is bad?
I bought a Lea stick 3 years ago and bought another one beginning of this summer and a friend brought one from spain a month ago, they are all same.

Can someone make this 'new formula' subject clear??
-When did Lea switched to this new(better) formula? possibly explaining the package which one is good which one is bad?
I bought a Lea stick 3 years ago and bought another one beginning of this summer and a friend brought one from spain a month ago, they are all same.

No, they are not......and to muddy the waters even more Lea just introduced a few months back an even NEWER reformulation that is supposed to be the ORIGINAL version of lore that was said to be absolutely top shelf:

https://www.productosleatienda.com/en/cream-and-shaving-soap/18-shaving-soap-lea-original-50-g-.html

I would love to hear from anyone that has used this newest version as it looks simply spectacular. I have no idea what, if any, vendors have this newest one in stock.

No, they are not......and to muddy the waters even more Lea just introduced a few months back an even NEWER reformulation that is supposed to be the ORIGINAL version of lore that was said to be absolutely top shelf:

https://www.productosleatienda.com/en/cream-and-shaving-soap/18-shaving-soap-lea-original-50-g-.html

I would love to hear from anyone that has used this newest version as it looks simply spectacular. I have no idea what, if any, vendors have this newest one in stock.

If you ever go to Spain, it's worth buying a few sticks. They were not much more than a euro at most supermarkets.

If you are not going to Spain, try dropping a line to Gemstone Trading. They provide all manner of Spanish goods, an excellent set of options on blades (think 100 blades made up of 4 different good brands), and you can get some chorizo while you are there. The pictures on the site at the moment look like the most recent but one version of the Lea stick, but they are responsive to emails and may just have an old photo.

Bought one last year on holiday and grated it into bowl when I got home; I couldn't get on with it and found to be very drying on the skin, but it lathered well enough.

Ok fine.. where can I order this Latest formula Lea Stick in the UK. How am I going to distinguish the latest version from the previous ones??

Back
Top Bottom