Leather Brush Pouches

Last few days I've been playing with some designs for a leather brush pouch. I've done these two, one with a wrap around strap and the other with magnetic fasteners. The wrap around strap has the benefit of being able to hold larger brushes the other you are restricted by the position of the magnetic fasteners as to how big you can go.

I'd be interested in what people think regarding the pros and cons of the different designs?

gkNTW5y.jpg

5HZlVJY.jpg

apYjSGs.jpg

U9iyZXw.jpg

8ZU0ZMk.jpg

Last few days I've been playing with some designs for a leather brush pouch. I've done these two, one with a wrap around strap and the other with magnetic fasteners. The wrap around strap has the benefit of being able to hold larger brushes the other you are restricted by the position of the magnetic fasteners as to how big you can go.

I'd be interested in what people think regarding the pros and cons of the different designs?

gkNTW5y.jpg

5HZlVJY.jpg

apYjSGs.jpg

U9iyZXw.jpg

8ZU0ZMk.jpg
Beautiful craftsmanship but may I ask.

Focus on the last photo. Is there a possibility of the bottom fasteners coming into contact with a brush or would the leather strap that holds the brush in place cover that issue when closed?

It is possibly the angle of the photo but it looks like the rivets could touch and possibly scratch the handle when closed.

Beautiful craftsmanship but may I ask.

Focus on the last photo. Is there a possibility of the bottom fasteners coming into contact with a brush or would the leather strap that holds the brush in place cover that issue when closed?

It is possibly the angle of the photo but it looks like the rivets could touch and possibly scratch the handle when closed.
I actually noticed that after I posted Wayne and I've decided if I do any more of these I'll line up the fastener with the strap so it only comes into contact with the strap.

Back
Top Bottom