Leaving feedback

Many thanks Paul
Was having a lot of problems as it kept coming up with an error message, but tried it again just now and was successful !
Regards
Phil

I have looked everywhere I know to look. Using the above screen shot for direction. I am new here, but not new to forums. Would not want to know if I didn't. Reviews are a burden to me, but I fell it is a good community thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have looked everywhere I know to look. Using the above screen shot for direction. I am new here, but not new to forums. Would not want to know if I didn't. Reviews are a burden to me, but I fell it is a good community thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am unable to find a BST archived transaction involving you. You cannot leave feedback unless involved in a transaction.

You also mention the word 'Review'. What exactly are you trying to do and for what reason?

I bought something from a member off of BST, and was going to give him a shout out. I have bought several items off of him in the past and this was the first time from here.
Are you alluding to a member needs to post in the thread before Feedback is open for them? I simply PMed him. I am sorry if that is not protocol here.

Thanks for the help Paul
Ron

I bought something from a member off of BST, and was going to give him a shout out. I have bought several items off of him in the past and this was the first time from here.
Are you alluding to a member needs to post in the thread before Feedback is open for them? I simply PMed him. I am sorry if that is not protocol here.

Thanks for the help Paul
Ron
Hi Ron

It's not a protocol thing and no harm done. Just AFAIK, if you're not both in the thread somewhere you can't get to the feedback link. Maybe Boab could confirm.

Yes you need to have posted in the for sale thread in order to leave feedback. It's inbuilt into the feedback system.

Back
Top Bottom