Light easy absorbing balm.

Looking for a very light easy absorbing aftershave balm.

Most balms leave a residue or look shiny on the skin.

What after shave balms do you use that are very light on the skin?

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Floïd aftershave balm. Great scent without being overpowering and no residue left on skin at all.

I usually shave in the evening, and sometimes also use this balm in the morning if the shave has been particularly close the night before!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After having tried many many balms, I currently use 99.9% pure aloe vera gel. It's not strictly a 'balm' but does the same job and then some. It's scent-free mind you, so perhaps that's not for everyone, but it absorbs completely and quickly while leaving the skin feeling extremely smooth and moisturized.

Occasionally I also use Myrsol Emulsion, Clinique Post-Shave Soother or Lab Series ASB to change things up. All three are also very good.

Has anyone ever heard of Dinegro aftershave Balsam??
When I bought Tabex aftershaves, the seller kindly sent me a bottle of this AS Balsam. The scent is very subtle, light but masculine, it is absorbed fairly quick and leaves the skin nourished but not shiny and oily. It has a nice cooling affect as well.
After using this Balm few times I will send this to another user to try and I will ask him to use and send it to another user and keep sending and trying until it finishes.

Back
Top Bottom