Liz Earle Sensitive Shave Cream - Crikey!

Anyone else tried this? Liz Earle are an institution here on the isle of wight so I drifted into their girly shop near my office and picked up a couple of samples (NOT cheap!)

The shaving cream is like a BOMB! Nice scent but I have never known anything lather like that! Beejesus, I thought I was going to drown!

I used to love my TOBS but it didn't love me, used to irritate me something rotten. Maybe this is the answer, but not a cheap option!

This is my all time favourite cream awesome stuff. You can use it brushless
But it is far better lathered in a bowl and you don't need very much.
I work on the island every other week and pop in most weeks. All the men's range works for me. I use the Clenser as a pre shave and the ASB sinks in
Lovely and is matt. Bit pricy but if I ever have to use one range that this would be it.

It's halfway up the hill on Union Street in Ryde, probably the most well known street in Ryde.

Utterly amazing stuff. My hard water, cold shaving, I only used a bit and whipped it up lovely in no time, had enough for about 30 passes!

Gonna go back and try the rest of the mens stuff now, they do them all in sample size and even these are about 6 quid each but they tend to offer you a free one when you pick 2 up. I picked up the cream and the AS moisturizer (also very good) and they gave me one of the cleanser samples for free

The Memsahib and I have both stared using LE after a shopping trip in Birmingham.
We had both men's and women's in the basket until the assistant told it was the same stuff in different coloured containers.
Pleased with the trial offer and are planning on using them in future.
Will try to score some shaving samples if they're that good.

The Memsahib and I have both stared using LE after a shopping trip in Birmingham.
We had both men's and women's in the basket until the assistant told it was the same stuff in different coloured containers.
Pleased with the trial offer and are planning on using them in future.
Will try to score some shaving samples if they're that good.

Let us know how you get on if you try any of their products. They seem to have a lot of good reviews online but needs to be TSR approved.

I was leading some meditation and sound healing classes at last years Soul Circus yoga festival and Liz Earle was one of the main sponsors. Their gear was in the campsite showers and was blummin lovely so if that's any thing to go by I reckon their shaving gear would be up to snuff. I'm going to hang back until this years event and see what I can pick up when I'm there (at a festival performer discount of course )

Back
Top Bottom