This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Cab Driver. You just got to love the Brits.

Discussion in 'Jokes, funnies an NSFW' started by Blademonkey, Friday October 27, 2017.

1. An over zealous Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London.
    He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is of the infidel.
    The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.
    The Arab Muslim asked him "What are you doing?"
    The cabbie answered , " In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so piss off and wait for a camel!"

Last edited: Saturday October 28, 2017
    mpf9ret, vassili, Mark Catana and 7 others like this.
  2. Boru62

Boru62

I think the word zealous works better than devout. Many devout Muslims don't enforce their beliefs on others.
    Am I being pedantic again? :)

Blademonkey likes this.
  3. Insert the word zealous if you feel it is more fitting, no offence was intended. :)

Boru62 likes this.
  4. Boru62

Boru62

None taken my friend, your heart is good.
    If we can't laugh at our fears, what can we do?

Blademonkey likes this.
  5. I think I found the actions of the London cab driver the funny part of the joke......you can just imagin a hacked off cabby doing just that! :)

Boru62 likes this.
  6. Boru62

Boru62

Many many moons ago me and a friend hailed down an Amsterdam taxi and asked for directions.
    His answer?
    I can take you, but can't tell you.

owlman, Mbarn and Blademonkey like this.
  7. Good business sense I guess :)

Boru62 likes this.
  8. Boru62

Boru62

We were young, lost and in a foreign country. It was the luck of the draw and we hailed the wrong cabby.

Blademonkey likes this.
  9. I pulled up along side this chap in Wigan as I was off to the rugby. 'Excuse me mate, how d'ya get to Wigan rugby ground'? I asked
    He replied ' Our kid takes me'!