Lynx Oud Wood & Dark Vanilla

So, I have got my mitts on some of the aforementioned 'Daily Fragrance' from Lynx (by way of BzzAgent UK) to try.

I'll be honest, the last time I used anything Lynx, I was still in school, sporting their 'Java' body spray and shower gel combo. They got rid of that fragrance, and there ended my custom with Lynx.

Now, I love a bit of oud, and who doesn't like vanilla? It seemed a no brainer to get in on the campaign and give it a try. Granted, it's only day 1 of me trialing it, but I have to say I am mighty impressed. The longevity of a fragrance that only costs £6 is incredible. I applied it at 8am, and the wife can still detect it almost 12 hours later. Very surprised indeed!

It's quite sweet up front upon initial application, and I found that the vanilla settled down allowing something quite exotic to come forth from the oud toward mid-day. When I got hotter, the vanilla came to the fore again, sweetening until I cooled. I quite like how dynamic the scent is on me.

I also got hold of the anti-perspirant in the matching 'Signature' scent, which claims to be good for 48 hours protection. On the evidence of today, I don't doubt that it would protect for the full 48 hours. I hammered it today in a hot office, and a long walk at lunch in the 25 degree mid-day sun, with a coat for added pressure. No unpleasantries were experienced. Great stuff!

Off the back of this, I am very tempted to explore the rest of the range. The value cannot be knocked!

Anyone else tried it?

Yep. I like all 3 in the range. I'm using the iced musk & ginger variant today. Really nice and fresh. I'm not the biggest fan of their deodorants though but I think that's from past experience when they weren't anti-perspirants. To be fair I think the new ones are probably ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I have got my mitts on some of the aforementioned 'Daily Fragrance' from Lynx (by way of BzzAgent UK) to try.

I'll be honest, the last time I used anything Lynx, I was still in school, sporting their 'Java' body spray and shower gel combo. They got rid of that fragrance, and there ended my custom with Lynx.

Now, I love a bit of oud, and who doesn't like vanilla? It seemed a no brainer to get in on the campaign and give it a try. Granted, it's only day 1 of me trialing it, but I have to say I am mighty impressed. The longevity of a fragrance that only costs £6 is incredible. I applied it at 8am, and the wife can still detect it almost 12 hours later. Very surprised indeed!

It's quite sweet up front upon initial application, and I found that the vanilla settled down allowing something quite exotic to come forth from the oud toward mid-day. When I got hotter, the vanilla came to the fore again, sweetening until I cooled. I quite like how dynamic the scent is on me.

I also got hold of the anti-perspirant in the matching 'Signature' scent, which claims to be good for 48 hours protection. On the evidence of today, I don't doubt that it would protect for the full 48 hours. I hammered it today in a hot office, and a long walk at lunch in the 25 degree mid-day sun, with a coat for added pressure. No unpleasantries were experienced. Great stuff!

Off the back of this, I am very tempted to explore the rest of the range. The value cannot be knocked!

Anyone else tried it?
Why was you wearing a coat? To test the product, you will get heat stroke! :)

Why was you wearing a coat? To test the product, you will get heat stroke! :)
Exactly that :D To truly test it out. Ordinarily I'd have strolled without it, but thought if I'm testing it, I'll put it through its paces properly :) It was rather warm :D I'm just building a video review of my initial thoughts with a section covering the lunchtime wanderings for evidence :D

Exactly that :D To truly test it out. Ordinarily I'd have strolled without it, but thought if I'm testing it, I'll put it through its paces properly :) It was rather warm :D I'm just building a video review of my initial thoughts with a section covering the lunchtime wanderings for evidence :D
You must have looked like a shop lifter wearing a coat in the weather we've been having, or a flasher !:)

Back
Top Bottom