Maps

Evening good people

Not sure if this is the right section, but couldn't think of anywhere else. My products are kept in my office. Shortly I'll be making some new shelves as the CD rack is straining under the weight, lol.

I'm going to make a feature wall out of old maps, any idea where I could get quite a few apart from eBay?

Something like these

C4F6E141-1BE4-4115-91C8-5760774471FA-848-000000616882C103.png

Cheers

Evening good people

Not sure if this is the right section, but couldn't think of anywhere else. My products are kept in my office. Shortly I'll be making some new shelves as the CD rack is straining under the weight, lol.

I'm going to make a feature wall out of old maps, any idea where I could get quite a few apart from eBay?

Something like these

View attachment 31635

Cheers
Does it matter what part of the world the old maps are from? :)P.

Evening good people

Something like these

View attachment 31635

Cheers
They look like marine navigation charts which need to be kept up to date using maritime tables, but some people just buy up to date charts and throw out the old ones.
Yachting Monthly or Practical Boat Owner and other publications like that would be a good place to ask..

They look like marine navigation charts which need to be kept up to date using maritime tables, but some people just buy up to date charts and throw out the old ones.
Yachting Monthly or Practical Boat Owner and other publications like that would be a good place to ask..

I'm sorted now thanks, bought a few on eBay too

Back
Top Bottom