Marvis toothpaste

They are very nice thoothpastes. I recently finished a sample of the Green mint one, the name escapes me. I do have samples of Liquorice mint and Cinnimon mint but haven't felt brave enough to try them yet.

Jasmine mint is my favourite, a lovely flavour and very refreshing. Had several tubes of it and you can't go wrong. I do have a tube of Aquatic mint waiting to be opened.

I'd be interested to know what you make of the liquorice. I also notice they have several new limited edition flavours stocked elsewhere, they are interesting to say the least.

They are very nice thoothpastes. I recently finished a sample of the Green mint one, the name escapes me. I do have samples of Liquorice mint and Cinnimon mint but haven't felt brave enough to try them yet.

Jasmine mint is my favourite, a lovely flavour and very refreshing. Had several tubes of it and you can't go wrong. I do have a tube of Aquatic mint waiting to be opened.

I'd be interested to know what you make of the liquorice. I also notice they have several new limited edition flavours stocked elsewhere, they are interesting to say the least.

Where are the new limited ones please ?

Back
Top Bottom