Merry Christmas!

Just thought I'd pop in and wish everyone a very happy festive season.. My little collection of brushes is still serving me well. It's good to see that the site is still thriving. It will be 10 years old next year. Will look out for the celebration!
Did I ever mention I was a Pompey fan? We are having a good season but have a crunch match against Sunderland on Saturday. Could be consolidating our No 1 position, or be the beginning of a slide. Leaving that aside, enjoy your next few days.

Just thought I'd pop in and wish everyone a very happy festive season.. My little collection of brushes is still serving me well. It's good to see that the site is still thriving. It will be 10 years old next year. Will look out for the celebration!
Did I ever mention I was a Pompey fan? We are having a good season but have a crunch match against Sunderland on Saturday. Could be consolidating our No 1 position, or be the beginning of a slide. Leaving that aside, enjoy your next few days.

Happy Christmas back to you! Also, I'm still using my NF tulip shaving brush every shave. Definitely the best value of all the brushes I've bought.

Back
Top Bottom