For Sale Mint Above The Tie SE1 Razor + 56 blades -REDUCED

I have here for sale a mint ATT SE1 single edge razor that I bought at Christmas. It comes with original box and some blades from which I've only used one or two of each. So that should give you plenty of choice to find the blade which suits you.
  • Kai "Captain" SE Razor Blades (19)
  • Feather Professional "Pro" Razor Blades (19)
  • Feather Professional "Pro Super" Razor Blades (18)
The razor came with the ATT Bamboo handle has been used exactly 20 times and is as new.

I bought these from Shave Lounge and retail price in the UK for this little lot would be about £207. I am asking £170 £160 so save yourself nearly £40 £50.
I quite like the Bamboo handle so I'd be prepared to sell without the handle for £130 £120. Payment preferred by Bank Transfer but PayPal ok too. Price includes Royal Mail Special Delivery. Sale only within the UK.
Razor will be scrupulously cleaned and sanitised before dispatching.

Reason for sale: I thought I'd treat myself and see what these Feather Artist Club SE type blades/razor are like. The razor itself is superbly made as is all the ATT hardware I have experienced. I just prefer the DE razors and already have several ATT DE razors so this razor is not going to see much use and it's a lot of dosh not to use!

Any questions, please ask.

SE1_sale-1_zpsk8nhz9or.jpg

SE1_sale-3_zpsautfe85t.jpg

SE1_sale-4_zpse5rqe1yt.jpg

SE1_sale-5_zpsm0rphi34.jpg

SE1_sale-6_zpsqfjyqmoj.jpg

SE1_sale-2_zpsrt6pkho6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom